Chanted Prayers Schedule
Held at Odiyana KBC: 450 New London Turnpike, Glastonbury (maximum of 30 people)
- Sundays, 5:00 – 6:00 pm | Wishfulfilling Jewel with Tsog Offering
- Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm | Dakini Yoga: For those with HYT empowerments: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Twice monthly (10th & 25th) – see calendar for times | Offering to the Spiritual Guide
- Monthly (usually) on the 29th – see calendar for times | Melodious Drum
- Monthly on the 15th, 7:00 – 7:30am | Precepts (contact email@example.com if you are interested in participating)
- Monthly on the 8th see calendar for times | Tara Chanted Prayers
- Check calendar for times | Prayers for the Deceased (Powa). To add the names of those who have died, click here.
Prayer sessions are held in person at the Center. No cost.
Held in Person – Everyone Welcome!
Experience the beauty and power of engaging in positive wishes as a group.
Chanted prayers (also known as pujas or chanted meditations) are an important component of training in a spiritual life. They help us to still our mind, connect with the Buddhas, and receive blessings. Below is the list of the chanted prayers offered at the Center. Please check the online calendar for any schedule changes. All chanted prayers are free of charge. Prayers are recited in English with CD accompaniment. These chanted prayer practices are suitable for everyone. Feel free to drop in to any of these sessions.
If you would like more information before attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-266-6041.
Click a link below to learn more about a practice: