Chanted Prayers Schedule
2 ways to attend:
- In-person @ Odiyana KBC: 450 New London Turnpike, Glastonbury (maximum of 20 people)
- Online via Livestream
Click a link at the time listed to join the prayers online:
- Sundays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm | Special session: September 29 @ 5:30pm | Wishfulfilling Jewel
- Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 pm ONLINE ONLY| HYT Prayers Only for those with HYT empowerments: contact email@example.com for more info.
- Thursdays, 5:00 – 5:45 pm | Heart Jewel
- Monthly (on the 7th and 8th) Global Tara Chanted Prayers
- Twice monthly (10th & 25th) – see calendar for times | Offering to the Spiritual Guide
- Monthly on the 29th – see calendar for times | Melodious Drum Victorious in All Directions
- Monthly on the 15th, 7:00 – 7:30am | Precepts
- Check calendar for times | Next session on 10/2 @ 2pm | Powa (Prayers for the Deceased). To add the names of those who have died, click here.
Prayer sessions are held in person at the Center and streamed live on Zoom. No cost.
Click here for info to improve your prayer sound quality if joining online.
Note: Due to COVID guidelines, when attending in-person please mentally recite prayers only, do not recite out loud.
Livestreamed Chanted Prayers
Experience the beauty and power of engaging in positive wishes as a group.
Chanted prayers (also known as pujas or chanted meditations) are an important component of training in a spiritual life. They help us to still our mind, connect with the Buddhas, and receive blessings. Below is the list of the chanted prayers offered at the Center. Please check the online calendar for any schedule changes. All chanted prayers are free of charge. Prayers are recited in English with CD accompaniment. These chanted prayer practices are suitable for everyone. Feel free to drop in to any of these sessions.
If you would like more information before attending, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-266-6041.
Click a link below to learn more about a practice: