Wednesday Drop-In Class | 7:00-8:15 pm
Learn and practice methods that will help us to appreciate others by applying Buddha’s teachings on compassion and wisdom. By gaining familiarity with these meditations in daily life, eventually our natural reaction towards others will be one of patience and love, instead of irritation and anger. Developing these profound wisdom minds, we can begin to feel warm and close towards those we work with and live with.
Topics may include:
- July 25 – Protecting our mind with Love
- Center closed – No classes on Aug. 1 or Aug. 8
- Aug. 15 – Developing Humility
- Aug. 22 – What is self cherishing?
- NO CLASS on Aug. 29 – NEW series starts Sept. 5
$12 per class or free for Supporting Members.
Held at Odiyana Center
36 Main Street, East Hartford
Click here for map and directions
For more information, email email@example.com or call 860-266-6041.