Guided Lamrim Retreat
With Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Khyenwang
Saturday, January 18 – Monday, January 21
For partial retreat, register upon walk in.
Kadam Lamrim, or “stages of the path to enlightenment”, is a special presentation of all Buddha’s teachings presented in a sequential and easy to follow manner. By contemplating and meditating on these teachings, we can make our life happy and meaningful, temporarily solve our human problems and ultimately enable us to find pure and everlasting happiness through controlling our anger, attachment, jealousy, and especially ignorance. Learn to focus on your good qualities, positive intentions and your potential for inner peace, compassion and wisdom.
It is recommended that you attend the introductory session on Friday evening if at all possible.
Everyone is welcome, no experience necessary. Come for one session, one day or the entire retreat. Most sessions are 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Friday, Jan. 18: Introduction to Retreat – 7-8:15pm
- Saturday, Jan. 19 – 9am, 11am, 3pm, 5pm
- Sunday, Jan. 20 – 8:30am, 10:30am (Sunday morning class), 3pm, 5pm
- Monday, Jan. 21 – 9am, 11am, 3pm, 5pm
- Monday, Jan. 21 – 6:30pm – Wishfulfilling Jewel with tsog offering (no cost)
- $8 per session | $25 per day | $65 for entire retreat
- FULL MEMBERS
- $5 per session | $15 per day | $30 for entire retreat
- BENEFACTOR MEMBERS AND TTP STUDENTS.
- No cost
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.266.6041
Everyone is welcome, no experience necessary. Come for one session, one day or all three days.